About the Company
This organisation believes that affordable home ownership is essential to the health, well-being and ongoing sustainability of our communities. The organisations role, within the framework of government policy, is to provide leadership and innovation in the housing finance sector by enabling more South Australians to fulfill their home ownership dreams. They do this through the provision of innovative housing finance solutions. More importantly, through their core strength – their people.
The People and Culture Partner role is the perfect opportunity for an experienced HR professional looking to contribute to and make a difference in the home ownership dreams of South Australian’s. With the ability to work school hours as a .6 FTE, this unique opportunity to partner with their people leaders does not come along often.
About the Person
To be successful in this role you will bring extensive HR experience, with a strength and interest in Employee and Industrial Relations. You will have expert communication skills including; the ability to negotiate, consult and manage conflict, as well as passion and motivation
- Provide advice on Employee and Industrial Relations to resolve workplace matters
- Partner with the Business’ People Leaders to support for the entire employee life cycle
- Maintain HRIS systems and the Performance Management cycle
- Provide support with training and development requirements as well as other OD and cultural priorities
- Provide end to end recruitment support including; position description creation, sourcing, and selection
- Interpret HR and recruitment policies and practices as well as the creation of new documentation
- Provide support with Payroll and other HR related services as requested
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- At least eight years in human resources together with relevant tertiary qualifications in HR/IR or related discipline.
- Demonstrated understanding of the current landscape within the Industrial Relations field
- Advanced experience in Employee Relations, and providing advice to multiple people leaders
- Excellent negotiation, consulting and conflict resolution/management skills
- Proven communication skills, to work across all levels of the business
- Experience in the public, local government or Not-for-profit sectors will be looked upon favourably
- The ability to work .6 across 5 working days is highly desirable
If you are a passionate HR professional looking for flexibility and a great work place culture, then we want to hear from you!
For more information please contact Rachelle Delaporte on 08 7071 7273
Please note – all applicant resumes must be submitted in Word format only.Apply for Job