The payroll officer will be providing support to our Commercial operations client. The key outcome of the role is ensuring critical internal payroll processes are delivered accurately and on a timely basis, and external reporting (STP/ATO) and other associated compliance requirements are met.
- Oversee the maintenance of employee data in the payroll system, electronic and hard copy files.
- Undertake the end to end weekly payroll process for employees
- Oversee the management of the Superannuation Guarantee Levy payments and ReturntoWorkSA payments.
- Ensure the client is compliant with Modern Awards, National Employment Standards, the Fair Work Act and other related IR/HR legislation and take steps to ensure knowledge of these areas is maintained.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Demonstrated minimum ten years payroll experience within a medium commercial organisation/s (minimum 100-120 employees preferred)
- Must have a strong understanding of payroll legislation and processes and an ability to interpret Modern Awards and other relevant employment legislation
- Solid experience working with ERP systems, ideally (but not essential) NetSuite
- Proven ability to analyse data and form accurate conclusions
- High level of accuracy and quality of work
- Current driver’s license and own transport
- The applicant’s successful application for the role will be subject to satisfactory police check return in accordance with the Child Protection Policy and Working with Children Check
For more information please contact Kristie Lewis on 08 7071 7273
Please note – all applicant resumes must be submitted in Word format only.
With respect, no recruitment agencies please.