- Adelaide CBD Location
- Full time hours, 3 month contract with views to permanency
- High volume payroll processing, Not For Profit employer.
About the Role
This is a busy and fast paced role that will see you assisting the team to process a high volume payroll run.
You will be processing a payroll run for roughly 1000 staff using Chris 21 software. You will also be responding to internal enquiries by phone and email.
Skills , Knowledge and Experience
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Demonstrated high volume payroll processing experience
- Demonstrated experience using Chris 21 payroll software (Essential)
- Strong attention to detail
To apply, please click the apply now button and send us your resume.
For more information please contact Kirby Crawford at Harrison McMillan on 08 7071 7273.
All resumes MUST be submitted in Word format only.
Apply for Job