Reporting to the Operations Support Team Leader, the Operations Support Officer will provide administrative support (data entry) to site operations specifically in processing workflow transactions within an internal work order management system.
This is a high volume transactional role which will suit an energetic, passionate and organised professional with proven experience in data entry and typing (high level of speed and accuracy), and high attention to detail.
- Timely and accurately processing a high volume of work and service requests
- End to end work and service order system administration
- Confirm work and service requests are relevant and in line with the required scope of work
- Review, correct and update specified data entry work and service orders to improve accuracy and quality
- Technical and financial closure of open service orders
- Follow up work and service order completions, overdue items and on time performance
- Effectively communicate with team members, line management and other key stakeholders
- Identify opportunities for improvement and escalate in an appropriate way to Line Management.
- Drive a culture of delivering customer and shareholder value.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Prior experience in a high volume, transactional data entry position
- Previously experience working within a large computerised systems e.g. SAP, ERP, Maximo etc.
- High speed typing and data entry abilities (this will be tested prior to interview)
- Facilities Management, logistics, warehousing or a trade background will be advantageous
- Possess strong administrative skills and experience using MS Word / Excel / Outlook
- Proven ability to prioritise your workload and demonstrate exceptional time management skills
- Fantastic interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively within a team environment
- Confident in liaising with internal and external customers
- Quick learner with the ability to adapt to different situations and tasks
- Holds or ability to gain an Australian Federal Police check.
- Eligibility to hold a Defence Security Clearance up to a level of Baseline. Because of this, there is a requirement to be an Australian Citizen.
Please be advised that shortlisted candidates may be asked to partake in a short pre-recorded video interview and data entry testing.
For more information please contact Rachelle Delaporte on 08 7071 7273
Please note – all applicant resumes must be submitted in Word format only.
With respect, no recruitment agencies please.Apply for Job