Seeking an innovative and experienced Network Technician to assist in the management and maintenance of a global IT Network Infrastructure.
About Accolade Wines
Accolade Wines is the world’s leading provider of New World premium, commercial and value wines our Hardys brand is the most powerful Australian wine brand in the world. We sell our wines in over 100 countries and have more than 1,600 dedicated employees in Australia, New Zealand, the UK, Europe, Asia, North America and South Africa and we make some of the world’s best-known brands.
Reporting into the Global Technical Services Manager, the Network Technician will assist in the maintenance, monitoring, management and operation of the global Accolade Wines IT Infrastructure Network. Utilising high level prioritisation and planning skills, the network technician will participate in setting up firewalls and various network design tasks, as well as participating in a variety of project and business as usual work. To be successful in this role you will need to have demonstrated troubleshooting experience across various levels of network support issues, strong attention to detail, and excellent communications skills.
Core responsibilities will include; Maintain hardware and software systems, configuration of routers and switches, troubleshoot and fix 2nd and 3rd line network issues and liaise with various internal and external stakeholders.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Previous experience working as a Network Support Technical or similar
- Experience supporting a large, complex multi-site organisation will be favourable
- CCNA certification
- Previous experience troubleshooting and solving L2/ L3 network support issues
- Experience in wireless and VOIP will be looked upon favourably
- Proven network troubleshooting and resolution techniques
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and sharp attention to detail
- Strong customer and detail-oriented focus
- Willingness to travel occasionally and provide afterhours support
- A current drivers’ license is required
For more information please contact Rachelle Delaporte on 08 7071 7273
Please note – all applicant resumes must be submitted in Word format only.
With respect, no recruitment agencies please.Apply for Job