Are you a Developer with exceptional skills in .NET or Biztalk and would like to work with innovative business software products?
About the Company
Chamonix is a fresh technology service business which is experiencing outstanding growth outcomes through creative delivery and responsive business applications. In working across significant business enterprise and government departments, their success is based upon their sharp, passionate and intelligent approach to service delivery and implementation and maintenance services, constantly exceeding expectations in creative information systems.
Our client is seeking to fill multiple positions due to recent growth from winning multiple large-scale projects based in Adelaide’s CBD. If you are an experienced .Net Developer who enjoys engaging with key business stakeholders to form solutions for client business problems, then this is the role for you! You will have the opportunity to upskill into Biztalk or help upskill others, while contributing to all aspects of the full software development lifecycle including the ability to provide your expertise to ensure client’s needs are met.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Design and deliver end to end software solutions for clients using .Net from proof of concept to end product
- Engage with clients and gain a strong understanding of their development requirements and interpret into exceptional solutions
- Possesses an innate passion for software development with the ability to think creatively
- Strong skills in database programming and query languages
- Previous experience working in an agile software development environment would highly desirable
- Outstanding technical writing skills, with good ability to communicate with non-technical professionals
- Strong experience working with the full end to end Software Development Life Cycle
- Experience working with Biztalk development will be highly regarded
- Degree qualification in Information Technology/ Computer Science/ Software Engineering or relative experience
If you possess exceptional .Net development skills and seeking a diverse role with variety on the type of projects you work on, we encourage you to apply today.
For more information please contact Eleanor Ostrenga on 08 7071 7273
Please note – all applicant resumes must be submitted in Word format only.
With respect, no recruitment agencies please.
Apply for Job