- DevOps role with exposure to cutting edge technology stack
- Permanent role, based in Adelaide CBD, no two days are the same!
- Utilise your previous technical lead experience on world class projects
Promoting DevOps practices, lead cutting cloud development, be at the forefront of your field!
About the Company
Chamonix is a fresh technology service business which is experiencing outstanding growth outcomes through creative delivery and responsive business applications. In working across significant business enterprise and government departments, their success is based upon their sharp, passionate and intelligent approach to service delivery and implementation, constantly exceeding expectations in creative information systems.
Chamonix’s people are their strength and whether a client’s needs are based around implementation of proprietary applications, managing complex and varied intelligent and transformational projects or developing cloud interfacing technologies, it is through their outstanding knowledge base and visionary purpose that they drive value out of enterprise solutions.
Chamonix is seeking to fill a Senior Developer role due to recent growth from winning multiple large scale projects based in Adelaide’s CBD. If you are an experienced Developer who enjoys engaging with key business stakeholders to form solutions for client business problems, then this is the role for you!
You will have the opportunity to lead on all aspects of the full software development lifecycle including the ability to provide your expertise to ensure client’s needs are met.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Design and deliver end to end software solutions for clients using C# and ASP.NET
- Previous experience in mobile application development (web/android/Ios) with exposure to Xamarin or XAML would be a bonus
- Exposure to Cloud based technologies and experience building highly scalable applications (AWS/Azure)
- The ability to engage with clients and gain a strong understanding of their development requirements and interpret into exceptional solutions
- Experience in delivery using Agile or DevOps methodologies
- Possess an innate passion for software development with the ability to think creatively
- Outstanding technical writing skills, with good ability to communicate with non-technical professionals
- A genuine interest and passion for software development and keeping up to date with the newest technologies
- Degree qualification in Information Technology/ Computer Science/ Software Engineering or relative experience
This role will allow you to gain exposure to the most recent, cutting edge technologies. An interest and/or experience in the following is necessary:
- Cloud based technologies (AWS/Azure)
- IoT (microcontrollers, sensors, actuators, wireless comms, network security, cloud gateways)
- Serverless computing
If you are active in open source projects like GitHub or produce a regular blog or podcast that you feel is relevant, please share it with us on your application.
For more information or a confidential discussion please contact Rochelle White at Harrison McMillan on 08 7071 7094.
All resumes to be submitted in Word format only.
With respect no recruitment agencies.Apply for Job