Lead the Marketing strategy, drive brand direction, brand strategy and promote Quality Wool in this National role
About the Company
Built on family values, Quality Wool is today the largest, independent wool company in Australia, with operations spanning South Australia, Victoria, New South Wales, Western Australia and Queensland. Quality Wool’s simple focus is to assist growers with their sheep and wool production and to tailor a wool selling strategy that delivers maximum profitability. Quality Wool takes pride in a true customer focus – treating all clients individually and equally – as well as in honesty, integrity, teamwork and doing business with growers in an open and transparent manner.
The Purpose of the Position
Work with an industry leader who has a strong reach across both South Australia and interstate. Reporting into the Managing Director, this is a dynamic role ideal for a Marketing all-rounder. You will be passionate, enthusiastic and have the drive to assist with the promotion and growth of this national business. With a focus on sponsorships, trade shows and brand management, you will enjoy liaising with clients, livestock representatives and agents.
- Work closely with external design consultants to ensure clear and consistent branding across the Group
- Organise, facilitate, actively network and represent Quality Wool at industry trade shows and events
- Provide ‘hands on’ execution of marketing campaigns
- Develop, implement and measure the success of an annual comprehensive national and regional marketing plan
- Take ownership for your outcomes, make improvements for the marketing function and take the lead in rolling out marketing campaigns
- Liaise directly with the Managing Director and senior management team to determine key positioning and focus of marketing strategy
- Communicate current market information and industry best practice to develop effective relationships with clients
- Provide leadership, support and direction to marketing representatives across the Group
- Oversee PR management and media relations
- Assist in the Marketing development and implementation of effective wool and livestock sales strategies
- Own the Marketing budget and monitor expenditure to plan, including allocation of sponsorship funds
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Experience working in a similar role essential
- Experience in a related industry would be highly regarded
- Tertiary Qualifications in Marketing preferred
- Demonstrated experience with brand management, sponsorships and organising and facilitating successful events (e.g. trade shows)
- A strategic vision with willingness to be hands-on and operational
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills
- Innovative and creative thinker with the ability to generate fresh ideas
- Self-driven with the ability to autonomously drive projects to meet seasonal deadlines
- Outstanding interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills with the ability to build successful relationships with cross-functional internal teams and with clients
- You will enjoy some inter and intra-sate travel as part of this role
Above all else you will be passionate, driven and down to earth, with a strategic mindset and the ability to view the big picture.
For more information please contact Angie Geldenhuys on 08 7071 7273.
Please note – all applicant resumes must be submitted in Word format only.
Apply for Job