- Multiple Procurement and Category Specialists contract roles available
- Contract Opportunities until early 2021!
- Exciting opportunities to join a company experiencing massive growth
Seeking experienced Procurement and Category Specialists to support and drive end to end procurement strategy.
As a Procurement Officer or Category Specialist, you will report through to the Procurement Manager, to drive, execute and support the procurement strategy with a high focus on suppliers for systems (ICT), equipment and material required for the build of platform and internal business requirements.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Proven experience working as a Procurement Officer or Category Specialist, ideally in engineering, Defence or other complex industry.
- Capability to understand standard procurement terms and conditions.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to identify gaps or discrepancies in contracts, procurement projects or activities.
- Strong negotiation skills in customer relations
- Ability to adopt multi-mode communications to convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different stakeholders
- Experience effectively building formal and informal relationship networks inside and outside the organisation
- Ability to balance conflicting priorities to deliver against customer requirements
- Credible character, with the ability to be well respected by internal and external business stakeholders.
- The successful applicant must be an Australian Citizen and eligible for Defence security Clearance
For more information please contact Kristie Lewis on 08 7071 7273
Please note – all applicant resumes must be submitted in Word format only.Apply for Job