- Bring your marketing expertise to this full-time permanent position
- Excellent city fringe location, with a great culture and fantastic benefits
- Supportive team culture, positioned for growth, career progression opportunities
Exciting opportunity for an ambitious marketing professional to drive Subnet’s brand awareness through to their preferred markets & generating leads.
About the Company
Subnet is a South Australian owned and managed IT company, partnering with organisations to provide a vast range of technology solutions. Subnet have been a trusted IT partner for organisations for over 20 years, providing services to over 300 customers across South Australia. Subnet values their employees by offering an extensive Employee Well-being Program, flexible working arrangements and fostering an inclusive and supportive team environment.
Reporting through to the Sales Manager and working closely with the sales team, the successful candidate will ensure that Subnet’s marketing plan is generated in accordance with the current business goals and its execution through the year. To be successful in this role you must have strong communication skills and a solid understanding of technology and inbound marketing.
- Responsible for the maintenance of marketing plans.
- Coordinating and creating marketing content and events.
- Liaise with vendor marketing teams to leverage their collateral/events and offers.
- Work closely with the sales team to generate monthly tactical promotional offers.
- Reporting on marketing metrics on new customers, new opportunities, social media engagement and inbound marketing.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Experience working with (HubSpot) inbound marketing platforms to track and deliver marketing content.
- A strong understanding of the information communication technology sector is preferable.
- Exceptional written communication skills as well as the skill to generate graphic content for marketing activity.
- Ability to self-manage internal projects and timelines to achieve outlined goals.
- Innovative and creative thinker with the ability to generate fresh ideas.
- Exceptional work ethic and ability to work within a pressured environment.
- A passion for client satisfaction with an energetic, flexible approach to work.
For more information please contact Joanne Murtagh on 08 7071 7273
Please note – all applicant resumes must be submitted in Word format only.
With respect, no recruitment agencies please.Apply for Job