- Join a growing team within a fun, dynamic and collaborative working environment
- Full-time, permanent opportunity within a highly sought after organisation
- Seeking a Marketing expert who thrives in a fast-paced and rewarding team environment
Lead the marketing strategy, create customer facing materials and own the marketing implementation in this events and a digitally focused Marketing Specialist role.
About the Company
Chamonix is a fresh technology service business which is experiencing outstanding growth outcomes through creative delivery and responsive business applications. In working across significant business enterprise and government departments, their success is based upon their sharp, passionate and intelligent approach to service delivery and implementation, constantly exceeding expectations in creative information systems.
The Purpose of the Position
An opportunity has become available to work with a well-known IT consultancy which has a strong reach across both South Australia and interstate. Reporting into the State Manager this is a dynamic role ideal for a Marketing All-rounder. Chamonix is looking for a passionate, enthusiastic Marketing Manager to assist with the promotion and growth of their South Australian business. Chamonix is well established in the South Australian market which provides an impressive opportunity to work across an array of industries & sectors.
- Research, create and present marketing strategies to meet internal and external client objectives.
- Collaborate with the internal teams and Chamonix’s partners to drive accountability and project delivery.
- Create marketing reports for internal purposes and for clients, delivering meaningful insights and conducting regular presentations.
- Provide ‘hands on’ execution of marketing campaigns including across digital platforms.
- Utilise data and analytics to develop best practices and report findings to implement initiatives to maximise results and stay on trend.
- Take ownership for your outcomes, make improvements for the marketing function and take the lead in rolling out marketing campaigns.
- Contribute to a positive, high performance working culture.
- Responsible for internal social media and web presence, and where required for client specific marketing channels.
- Socialise with and entertain clients to build relationships beyond day to day meetings and attend industry, client and partner events.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Experience working in a similar role ideally in a consulting or professional services environment.
- An understanding of SEO, SEM, paid search, digital advertising and social media advertising.
- Familiar with Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Google Display Network and other marketing platforms.
- A strategic vision with willingness to be hands-on and operational.
- Tech savvy with experience working across digital and social media platforms.
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills.
- Innovative and creative thinker with the ability to generate fresh ideas.
- Self-driven with the ability to autonomously drive projects to meet strict deadlines.
- Above all else you will be a passionate, tactical, and tenacious marketing professional with a strategic mindset and the ability to view the big picture.
- Outstanding interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills with the ability to build successful relationships with a cross-functional internal team, with clients and external agencies.
For more information please contact Pam Mitchell on 08 7071 7273.
Please note – all applicant resumes must be submitted in Word format only.Apply for Job