- Join a dynamic team within a fun and collaborative working environment
- Amazing opportunity to drive strategic marketing plans for Rivergum Homes
- Full-time, permanent opportunity within a highly sought after organisation
Lead the marketing strategy, create customer facing materials and strategic needs of the retail homes business at the multi award winning Rivergum Homes.
Rivergum Homes, established in 1994, is an industry leader renowned for its innovative architectural style, new home ranges comprising urban, coast and country solutions, affordability, and a commitment to an outstanding customer experience.
Working closely with the General Manager – Sales & Marketing, you will deliver a range of marketing and communications deliverables in support of the Retail Homes business.
This role will be responsible for the daily operational and strategic needs of the retail homes business including the planning and execution of campaigns, display home initiatives, house and land packaging initiatives, and developing our partner relationships. The role will identify and exploit synergies with the Projects and Truevest finance brokerage.
As part of a tight-knit team, your ability to collaborate with fellow marketing specialists will ensure group objectives are achieved.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in a senior marketing role in the property sector and will bring with them existing development and/or new housing sector experience. Additionally, several outstanding new market innovations will be delivered in the first 12 months in the role, so an ability to integrate and deliver end to end projects is essential.
Responsible for the daily operational and strategic needs of the retail homes business, along with:
- Effectively manage the execution of marketing activities in line with agreed strategy.
- Clearly articulate and creatively present Rivergum’s brand positioning across selected audiences (existing and new).
- Allocate budgeted resources across key channels – Digital, social, events, sponsorship, PR, site, showrooms etc. to achieve desired ROI.
- Campaigning – traditional and digital media strategy.
- Range reviews and updates.
- Promotions – concepting and execution.
- Presentation of retail environments – display homes, head office, customer experience.
- Display home strategy – inputs to timing, locations, product selection and ultimately launching.
- H&L optimisation.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Prior experience in a Senior Marketing role with understanding in marketing execution, ideally B2B and Property.
- Experience in project marketing, retail homes marketing or account service in a creative agency supporting property clients.
- Tertiary qualification in Marketing or similar is highly desirable.
- An innovative thinker and team player with great attention to detail.
- Experience engaging with, and reporting to, senior management.
- Media strategy and buying experience.
- Highly knowledgeable in brand positioning.
This is a dynamic role ideal for a Marketing all-rounder with a genuine passion for property. You will be passionate, enthusiastic and have the drive to assist with the promotion and growth of this fantastic business.
You will utilise your expert stakeholder management skills to develop relationships across the business, as well as being able to leverage experience and exert influence to create industry leading results. The highest level of professionalism and marketing expertise is expected whilst operating within agreed timelines.
For more information or a copy of the position description please contact Claire Pennington at Harrison McMillan on 08 7071 7273.
Please note – all applicant resumes must be submitted in Word format only.
With respect, no recruitment agencies please.