The ideal candidate will have prior experience with a wide range of marketing functions so that they have the ability to hit the ground running to support the busy team with duties including communications, advertising, branding, digital marketing, and social media.
- Assisting with all incoming business requests for the marketing function and liaise with key internal stakeholders to deliver marketing solutions that meet their needs.
- Assisting the Group and Regional Marketing Calendar and ensure activity delivered on brand and brief.
- Assisting with the Google Analytics account and social media accounts to drive further engagement with our people, clients and industry.
- Support the coordination and development of key marketing activity including key events, key communications tools, client database, intranet, collateral and image library.
- Assisting the design development and production of key collateral and promotional items.
- Prepare marketing activity reports and metrics for measuring success.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Demonstrated experience working in a similar role.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, or communications preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Polished presentation suitable in a corporate environment
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing.
- Familiarity with content management systems (CMS) and customer relationship management (CRM) tools and email software.
- Proficiency in full Microsoft Office suite, especially with Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience in the use of Adobe Suite; Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator.
- Experience in the use of WordPress and HTML is preferred.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively in a team.
- Contribute to a vibrant team environment by being energetic, enthusiastic and engaged in everything you do.
For more information please contact Kristie Lewis at Harrison McMillan on 08 7071 7273
Please note – all applicant resumes must be submitted in Word format only.
With respect, no recruitment agencies please.Apply for Job