- Exciting new leadership position reporting directly to the GM of IT (CIO)
- Solve business problems by leveraging AI & machine learning advancements
- Permanent role, within a dynamic Oil and Gas ASX Listed Company
Career defining opportunity to develop organisation capability to facilitate BI, Machine Learning, and other deep learning technology.
Reporting to the General Manager Information Technology (IT), the Manager – Knowledge, Information and Data Management (KID) will have responsibility for ensuring data management strategies and systems are linked, to allow the organisation to manage its information and derive maximum return on investment.
This is an excellent opportunity for an Information and Data Management professional to expand their career as a member of the IT leadership team, while leading a small team of specialists.
Key responsibilities included but not limited to;
- Develop, direct, support and maintain the knowledge, information and data management (KID) strategic and operational elements.
- Positively contribute to the IT leadership team while leading a small team of specialists.
- Lead and develop the KID systems, processes and technology to improve overall organisation effectiveness and ensure knowledge can be quickly and easily shared across the company.
- Expand the concepts and develop the company’s Business Intelligence (BI) capability, predictive analytics, machine learning and deep learning technologies.
- Embed the concept of Master Data Management (MDM) within the company’s processes.
- Ensure business requirements are met cost effectively across the organisation through the optimisation of the portfolio of KID applications and databases.
- Steer and champion KID projects through the facilitation of business and stakeholder engagement, change and communications management and the adherence to IS and KID principles.
Skills and Experience
- Significant experience in Information Systems and/or Information Management
- Experience working within the technical or commercial disciplines within the Oil Industry or similar
- Tertiary qualification in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or similar
- Substantial experience in leading a large, diverse, multi-functional team
- Experience in developing effective relationships with a diverse group of stakeholders
- Demonstrable understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms
- Experienced in the use of statistical computer languages to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets
- Experience in successful execution of strategic and cultural change initiatives
- A demonstrated track record showing strong management and leadership skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly developed conceptual thinking
- The ability to create pragmatic solutions and command the respect of subject matter experts
- Good interpersonal and influencing skills with an ability to inspire continuous improvement & change
- A passion for Knowledge, Information & Data Management
- Keen interest in Business Intelligence, Machine learning, AI and deep learning technologies
- Exceptional planning and organisational skills to handle multiple concurrent tasks, learn new business systems quickly and work proactively across the organisation.
For more information or a confidential discussion please contact Dani Cuff on 08 7071 7094.
All resumes to be submitted in Word format only.Apply for Job