- Lead and develop the HM Contracting Division
- Manage a team of Account Managers across SA’s leading PSA Accounts
- High performing & passionate team with an empowering culture based in the CBD
Leadership opportunity for a proven recruitment professional to join an award winning and innovative recruitment business. Manage multiple large PSA Accounts!
About the company
Harrison McMillan are an award-winning recruitment company that pride ourselves on our transparency, thoroughness and high-touch consulting. We are an Adelaide owned and operated business, who commenced trading in early 2013. Harrison McMillan have three key recruitment services lines including: HM Contracting and HM Permanent Projects and HM Executive.
We have a team of experienced recruitment professionals which provide organisations access to recruitment expertise on demand, ensuring an efficient and timely recruitment process. We pride ourselves on successfully delivering high quality recruitment projects, ensuring successful outcomes by providing our clients with the best talent in the market.
About the role
Reporting to the Managing Director and being a core part of the HM Leadership team, you will be responsible to:
- Lead and manage a team of contracting Account Managers.
- Grow the HM Contracting Division to reach projected targets and budgets.
- Manage, develop and build relationships across leading PSA client accounts within industry sectors such as; SA Government, Not for Profit, Defence and Education.
- Implement and execute the contracting sales strategy to proactively identify and develop new sales opportunities and PSA clients.
- Maintain regular contact with key clients, including regular face-to-face, phone and email communication.
- Financial management and reporting on agreed activities.
- Proven experience building and running a high-volume contracting desk ideally within white collar professional recruitment.
- Experience recruiting IT professional is highly advantageous.
- Previous experience leading a recruitment team.
- Strong strategic leadership abilities with well-developed conceptual and analytical abilities.
- Ability to engage with C level and senior executives.
- Driven and competitive person who is consistently striving to accomplish and exceed goals.
- High sense of urgency and speed of delivery, without compromising on quality.
- Sound judgement and the ability to articulate client values and requirements.
- Strong communication and influencing abilities.
- Strong problem-solving skills with a high level of attention to detail to help guide your team to deliver successful outcomes
If you have a curious mind, ambitious and ready to take advantage of an excellent career and personal development opportunity we encourage you to apply.
Please note – please submit your details in Word format only.Apply for Job