- Build & lead the contracting division in one of SA’s fastest growing companies
- Newly created management position suited to a career driven professional
- Join an innovative organisation who celebrates and rewards success
Exciting career opportunity available to join Harrison McMillan in a leadership role focused on leading and growing the contracting division.
About the Company
Harrison McMillan are disrupting the recruitment industry, taking the Adelaide market by storm and growing our fantastically passionate team.
After successfully securing the South Australian Government contract in ICT, Harrison McMillan have grown their contracting division and are in a position to engage a high performing professional to oversee this account and drive growth across commercial contracting.
The Manager, Contracting Division is an integral position which is critical to the long-term growth strategy for Harrison McMillan’s contracting team. This is a new position which has been created to proactively grow and strengthen the Harrison McMillan’s commercial contracting presence within new and existing Information Technology client accounts. The position will be a strategic role overseeing growth and developing the contracting team which currently consists of a State Government Account Manager and Commercial Contracting Recruitment Partner.
- Implement and execute the commercial contracting sales and marketing strategy to proactively identify and develop new sales opportunities, targeting the ICT sector
- Manage, develop and build relationships with new and existing clients to meet or exceed projected sales targets
- Financial management and reporting on activities towards targets and budgets to the Directors
- Ensure appropriate procedures and systems are in place to ensure your team is operating utilising recruitment best practice methodologies
- Manage, lead and support a team of contracting Recruitment Partners
- Facilitate team meetings and training sessions
- Grow and develop the contracting team
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Previous experience building and leading a recruitment team with strong people leadership abilities
- Strong financial management with a proven history of strategically managing budgets
- Previous experience working on a high volume contracting desk, experience working within the Information Technology sector is essential
- Previous experience working in the professional services or recruitment industry is essential
- Strong networking and negotiation skills
- Driven and competitive person who is consistently striving to accomplish and exceed goals
- Professionally presented with exceptional interpersonal skills and well developed conceptual, strategic and analytical abilities
- High sense of urgency and speed of delivery, without compromising on quality
- Strong problem-solving skills with a high level of attention to detail to help guide your team to deliver successful outcomes
If you are ambitious and ready to take advantage of an excellent career and personal development opportunity, then we want to hear from you!
For more information please contact Rochelle White on 08 7071 7273.
Please note – all applicant resumes must be submitted in Word format only.
With respect, no recruitment agencies please.Apply for Job