- Adelaide-based, globally networked
- Highly respected and progressive Accounting and Advisory Firm
- Leadership role
Fantastic opportunity for a Senior Accountant with extensive management experience that would thrive in an organisation focused on growth.
About the Company
Established in 1970, Bentley’s is a globally networked tax and advisory business, which has a team of over 130 skilled people located in Adelaide. Bentley’s has a focus on developing their people’s success and wellbeing and continues to grow and succeed due to its responsiveness in a fast-moving and changing market. Globally connected, Bentley’s is a personalised, full-service accounting and advisory firm that work with clients spanning the breadth of industry sectors.
Reporting to a Partner, with your extensive management experience you will be responsible for developing a small team to ensure the needs of your portfolio of clients are being met. This will include liaising with a range of stakeholders, managing the services provided and identifying additional work opportunities from existing clients. From a team perspective, you will also be responsible for upholding professional ethics and the Bentley’s Values (Passion, Responsibility, Integrity, Discipline and Excellence) whilst mentoring your team and ensuring their high work standard, professional growth and wellbeing.
About the Person
You will have proven leadership and interpersonal skills, with the ability to motivate, mentor and develop your team to achieve and exceed business objectives.
To be successful in this role you will be a passionate, dynamic and outgoing accounting leader who can not only demonstrate a high level of proficiency in the analysis and implementation of accounting procedures, but also maintain a “continuous improvement” focused mindset for yourself and your team. This in turn will allow you to seek out ways to not only add value for our clients, but also play a pivotal role in the growth of your team and the organisation.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Extensive experience post CA/CPA qualification working in a professional services environment
- Completed a Bachelor of Commerce degree or similar
- Proven experience leading and managing a team
- Experience in cloud-based accounting systems
- Strong knowledge of accounting standards
- Comprehensive tax and accounting knowledge
- Excellent written/ verbal communication and interpersonal skills, reflecting a strong customer service approach
- Ability to present technical sessions
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to meet deadlines and organise priorities
For more information please contact Joanne Murtagh on 08 7071 7273.
Please note – all applicant resumes must be submitted in Word format only.
With respect, no recruitment agencies please.Apply for Job