Chamonix is a fresh technology service business which is experiencing outstanding growth outcomes through creative delivery and responsive business applications. In working across significant business enterprise and government departments, their success is based upon their sharp, passionate and intelligent approach to service delivery and implementation and maintenance services, constantly exceeding expectations in creative information systems.
The main focus of this role is for an emerging leader to grow a team to deliver managed maintenance services across cloud/hybrid infrastructure and applications maintenance to a range of customers. A key focus for success is to exceed expectations for Chamonix’s clients through continuous improvement opportunities and optimisation of their technology and solutions. To be successful you will have extensive experience working in a Managed Maintenance Services environment that includes provision of after-hours support services
- Provide service in accordance with client SLA’s
- Produce high level technical system documentation
- Facilitate continuous improvements and identify potential opportunities for value add services
- Lead, influence and mentor junior team members in relation to maintaining infrastructure and applications
- Create and build trusted client relationships with manageable expectations
- Organise and manage work schedules, rosters and resource allocation
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Advanced experience in providing a managed service support to multiple clients
- Proven experience in infrastructure and network related projects and services – ideally across on-premise and cloud solutions (IaaS and PaaS)
- Experience migrating clients from on-premise solutions to cloud-based services would be highly advantageous (knowledge of Azure and/or AWS)
- Experience in applications development and maintenance is highly desirable
- Strong work ethic; demonstrated reliability and use of initiative, and a continuous drive for improvement
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills with the ability to engage and manage client relationships
- Calm and clear-thinking demeanour that works well under pressure
If you wish to join a company projected for significant growth in the next 12 months and enjoy developing and mentoring upcoming engineers, then we would love to hear from you!
For more information please contact Rachelle Delaporte on 08 7071 7273.
Please note – all applicant resumes must be submitted in Word format only.
With respect, no recruitment agencies please.
Apply for Job