We are seeking a highly motivated IT support person to join a leading organisation. This role requires a broad knowledge of IT components and systems.
- Provide support with requests coming via phone, email and in person
- Management of Active Directory Users, Computers and Security Groups
- Management of Microsoft Office 365 users and products. This includes Microsoft Office 2016 programs installed on client machines, as well as Office 365 Admin Centre portal
- Printer and Print server management
- File and File server management
- Hardware and Software troubleshooting on all devices, including Windows 10 PC’s, servers both on and off site running Windows Server 2008R2 – Windows Server 2016, Apple iPhones and Apple iPads
- IP Telephony support for configuration changes and connection issues
Skills and Experience Required:
- Microsoft Certification
- Formal qualifications in Information Technology/Computer Science
- A self-starter that tackles a problem and runs with it through to completion
- Experience in network troubleshooting
- Excellent knowledge of Windows-based computing
- Excellent communication and self-management skills
Please note: This role is subject to a satisfactory Background Screening and National Criminal History Check. All applicant resumes must be submitted in Word format only.
For more information please contact Vanessa Giles on 08 7071 7273.