- Permanent, full time position, city fringe location
- Supportive close-knit team with a company positioned for growth
- Project driven position servicing small-medium businesses in SA
Are you a seasoned Level 2 Engineer, with exceptional customer service skills, looking to grow your technical and professional career?
About the company
A South Australian owned and managed IT Company focused on offering complete solutions for clients, are seeking a Level 2 Engineer to join their organisation. Our client has gone from strength to strength and due to increasing demand there is a strong potential for this role to transition into a more senior position with the company.
Key roles and responsibilities will be:
- Act as the escalated point of contact for clients to troubleshoot and problem solve Level 2/3 technical faults to identify and diagnose issues logically either by telephone, remote log in or in person.
- Where resolution has not been possible via extensive troubleshooting you will be responsible to escalate incidents to 3rd level engineer and liaise with customers throughout the time of the issue to ensure satisfactory resolution of the problem.
- Provide an excellent level of customer service to clients, by providing them with appropriate support response and friendly communication in keeping within agreed SLA agreements.
- Manage and perform onsite client projects ensuring the projects are remaining on time and to budget.
- Manage and maintain internal systems with guidance from Senior Engineers.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Previous experience solving level 2 support issues.
- Experience support and administering Windows Server 2008/2016 and Windows XP/7.
- Expertise with Active Directory, and Exchange 2003/2007/2010.
- Experience with VEAM backup administration is essential.
- Microsoft certification is essential.
- Strong ability to quickly identify and diagnose issues logically in a short time frame with excellent problem solving and technical troubleshooting skills.
- Superior interpersonal skills particularly in the area of client management and the ability to take ownership of client issues.
- Drivers license is essential.
- Some out of hours work may be required.
For more information please contact Rochelle White on 08 7071 7273.
Please note all applicant resumes must be submitted in Word format only.
With respect, no recruitment agencies please.Apply for Job