- 2 Month contract
- ASAP start with view to extension or permanent role
- CBD location, national organisation
- Strong career opportunities
- Role open to recent graduates or experienced clerks
Join this national organisation and use your legal knowledge to provide expert legal administrative support.
About the Role
This is an administrative support role that sits within a legal department for this well known national organisation. It is a contract opportunity with strong potential for extension or permanency.
- Provide sensitive and empathic customer service over the phone
- Use your expertise to initiate the investigation process
- Follow up on missing, incorrect or incomplete documentation
- General administration duties including data entry, detailed note taking and filing
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Strong experience in administration
- Experience from a legal administration setting would be advantageous
- Exceptional customer service abilities, including strong empathy and resilience
- This role is open to law graduates
Please contact Kirby Crawford on 08 7071 7273 for further details, or click Apply now to apply for this role.
All applications must be submitted in Word format only.
Apply for Job