- Join an organisation that’s dedicated to supporting South Australians
- Salary packaging benefits with training and development opportunities
- Excellent career opportunity, onsite parking, at city fringe location
Opportunity to be a true Learning & Organisational Development Consultant partnering with the business to meet key organisational initiatives and be a part of cultural change.
About the Company
Anglicare SA has supported people change their lives for the better for over 150 years. Anglicare SA has over 1800 staff and 700 volunteers who support nearly 58,000 people each year through the diverse programs including parenting, youth, foster care, financial literacy, new-arrivals, Aboriginal services, disability care, emergency assistance, homelessness and aged care.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Learning & Organisational Development this role offers the opportunity to partner with the organisation to support the development and implementation of the organisational initiatives and learning activities. To be successful in this role you will be a proactive self-starter with proven strengths in collaboration and you will have the ability to engage at all levels of the organisation.
- Partner and provide advice to Managers, Supervisors, People & Culture Business Partners to achieve the delivery of a wide range of strategic organisational cultural improvement processes
- Continuous improvement of ongoing programs (Inductions, On boarding, Recognition etc.)
- Provide guidance to the business on Learning & Development (L&D) solutions to increase workplace capability
- Lead a variety of organisational initiatives
- Development of policies, procedures, systems and all related documentation in support of projects
- Develop, coordinate and deliver training programs, workshops and contribute to the design of leadership events
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resource Management, Organisational Development or Organisational Psychology are highly desirable
- Experience in Organisational Development program delivery and facilitation
- Proven experience in developing and implementing cultural change initiatives
- Experience with E-Learning systems
- Ability to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Able to utilise creativity skills when designing programs and assisting with leadership events
- Team focused and not afraid to work at a fast pace in support of organisational initiatives
- Have possession or the ability to obtain a national police clearance and DSCI child related employment screening
For more information please contact Hayley Williger on 08 7071 7273
Please note – all applicant resumes must be submitted in Word format only.
With respect, no recruitment agencies please.
To apply now, click the below “Apply for Job” button: