- Newly created (long term hourly rate contract OR permanent) opportunity
- Project driven role, work for a company with international presence
- Join a reputable, SA success story with Head Office based in northern suburbs
Open to contractors or applicants seeking a permanent opportunity! Be responsible for driving IT infrastructure and network improvements across ANZ
Our client is a reputable and well-known brand in South Australia with international presence seeking a highly skilled Lead Infrastructure Engineer to fill this newly created position. The role will be predominantly project based aimed at driving continuous improvements across the Australian and New Zealand infrastructure and network divisions. The role will also help to supplement the existing Infrastructure team when required.
This role will be ideal for someone wanting to use their expertise to be a true IT partner to the business, advising senior leadership on best practice and heading up key projects at a national level.
- Work alongside the Project Manager as the technical subject matter expert to lead and deliver IT infrastructure projects in full, on time to budget, ensuring all deliverables align to agreed designs and meet quality standards
- Assemble and lead temporary project teams via the secondment of internal and external project resources
- Analyse requirements and define fit-for-purpose architecture and solution designs for infrastructure and networking related improvements
- Engage and manage external service providers for the delivery of project based outcomes
- Drive an unrelenting focus on protecting the overall IT environment by implementing and enforcing sound practices that ensure continuity of IT services
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Proven experience in an Infrastructure Engineering role including extensive experience in the design, implementation and management of enterprise infrastructure and networking solutions
- Superior customer service skills, experience working within retail, manufacturing or any other heavily customer focused industry will be an advantage
- Solid experience in delivering enterprise wide IT services with a national or multi-national organisation
- Demonstrated strong technical ability with advanced knowledge in Windows 2008, 2012 R2, 2016 Server, Windows Server Infrastructure, Directory Services, networking concepts and technologies and Windows 10
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills with the ability to collaborate effectively at all levels
- Bachelor degree in a relevant IT discipline is desirable
If you are a diligent, proactive and collaborative leader with strengths in change management then this is the role for you! For more information please contact Rochelle White on 08 7071 7273.
Please note – all applicant resumes must be submitted in Word format only.
With respect, no recruitment agencies please.Apply for Job