L2 Systems Engineer
About the Company
Subnet is a South Australian owned and managed IT company, partnering with organisations to provide a vast range of technology solutions. Subnet have been a trusted IT partner for organisations for over 19 years, providing services to over 300 customers across South Australia. Subnet values their employees by offering an extensive Employee Wellbeing Program and fostering an inclusive and supportive team environment.
Based in Forestville, this is an opportunity to make a big impact working for a successful, market leading IT Service Provider. This role offers significant variety where you will be working on overcoming issues, facilitate change and scheduling resources in available time slots. You will have a collaborative team of professionals to bounce ideas and escalate complex issues too.
To be successful, you will demonstrate outstanding customer service with a solution focused mindset. You will work closely with Subnet’s clients, partnering with them to overcome issues both on and offsite.
- Troubleshoot and solve Level 1, 2 and 3 technical faults via phone, email, remote login, or onsite
- Act as an internal escalation point within the Managed Services business unit
- Provide an excellent level of customer service to clients by providing them with appropriate support response and friendly communication
- Contribute to the implementation, maintenance and enhancement of client infrastructure environments
- Maintain the service level agreements (SLA’s) to meet project and ticket deadlines, escalating to other team members as necessary
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Previous experience taking Level 1 and 2 support calls from customers in proactive and reactive environments
- Proficiency with Windows Servers is highly desirable
- Cisco networking and a working knowledge of Fortinet is highly desirable
- Strong ability to quickly identify and diagnose issues logically in a short time frame with excellent problem solving and technical troubleshooting skills
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to take ownership of client issues
- Positive attitude and willingness to develop your technical skills to enhance your career
- Tertiary qualifications are desirable for this position
- Vendor Associate Certification in one or more industry-standard fields of expertise, with either Windows Server Architecture, Exchange & Microsoft 365, Cloud Migration, Citrix, VMware, VEEAM, ConnectWise Automate or Cisco Networking (e.g. MCSA, CCP or CCE) being desirable.
If you are looking for an opportunity to make a difference with a company who invests in their people, then this is the role for you!
For more information please contact Joanne on 08 7071 7273.
Please note – all applicant resumes must be submitted in Word format only.Apply for Job