The Internal Recruitment Consultant will be responsible for the end to end recruitment process to assist our client during a busy recruitment period. This is a full time role.
Facilitate the end to end recruitment process including:
- Undertaking position briefs
- Writing advertisements
- Resume assessments
- Telephone screening
- Formulating interview questions
- Conducting behavioural interviews
- Reference checking
- Offer management
- Other adhoc recruitment support duties as required
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Proven experience delivering end-to-end recruitment in a white collar environment
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and hit the ground running
- Outstanding work ethic and time management
To apply, please click the Apply Now button or for further information please contact Kirby Crawford on 08 7071 7273.
Please note – all applicant resumes must be submitted in Word format only.
With respect, no recruitment agencies please.
Apply for Job