Meertens Chartered Accountants is a boutique business recovery & insolvency firm with offices presently located in Adelaide and Darwin. Meertens has managed the external administrations of a range of organisations in size and complexity across various industries, including Indigenous corporations. Its team provides their expertise to support businesses through solvency management, insolvency and administration.
Purpose of the role:
In the role of Insolvency File Operator, you will maximise monetary return and advancement to clients, partners and employees in minimum time with least cost. You will do so by assisting in the planning and control of small to medium sized insolvency administrations.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Degree qualified with an Accounting Major, or Law or similar
- Previous experience of at least two years working in a similar position
- The ability to work with a variety of administrative support functions and procedures
- An understanding of the relevant principles of Corporations Law, including the recent changes to insolvency law, and Bankruptcy Law
- The ability to work with clients and liaise with a number of internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to work with a variety of diverse clients, whilst installing confidence and trust through building and maintaining working relationships
- Work to compliance standards within deadline and set budgets
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with strong attention to detail
- Ability to demonstrate empathy when dealing with sensitive and challenging matters
- An understanding of how to apply logical methodology to problem solve
- Ability to understand and interpret commercial and litigation terminology
For more information or a confidential discussion please contact Roz Pontifex at Harrison McMillan on 08 7071 7273.
All resumes to be submitted in Word format only.
With respect, no recruitment agencies please.Apply for Job