Be an advocate for Cloud technology! Seeking pragmatic cloud-based services expert, with on-site networks & ideally applications support experience.
Chamonix is a fresh technology service business which is experiencing outstanding growth outcomes through creative delivery and responsive business applications. In working across significant business enterprise and government departments, their success is based upon their sharp, passionate and intelligent approach to service delivery and implementation, constantly exceeding expectations in creative information systems.
The main focus of this role is to provide cloud-based infrastructure services as well as high-level network services for on-premise devices, that deliver Chamonix’s clients continuous improvement opportunities and optimisation of their technology. As the Infrastructure Lead at Chamonix you will support various client needs including the ability to undertake application support responsibilities. To be successful you will have extensive experience in infrastructure support services, and well as with Cloud-based infrastructure.
- Provide service in accordance with client SLA’s
- Produce high level technical project documentation
- Facilitate continuous improvements and identify potential opportunities for value add services
- Lead, influence and mentor junior team members in relation to infrastructure
- Create and build trusted client relationships with manageable expectations
- Organise and manage work schedules
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Excellent knowledge and experience with Cloud based technologies, such as: Azure and AWS
- Advanced in Windows Server and Active Directory administration, PowerShell Scripting and Automation
- Advanced Office365 skills, including: Administration, Exchange Online and SharePoint Online
- Extensive experience in infrastructure and network related projects and services
- Advanced experience in providing infrastructure support services
- Experience migrating clients from on-premise solutions to cloud-based services would be highly advantageous
- Certifications in ITILv3, Azure Offering and AWS Offerings are highly desirable
- Strong work ethic; demonstrated reliability and use of initiative, and a continuous drive for improvement
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills with the ability to engage and manage client relationships
- Calm and clear-thinking demeanour that works well under pressure
- Conduct analytical thinking processes and undertake appropriate analysis to provide accurate solutions
- Experience coaching and developing junior team members would be highly advantageous
If you are a highly experienced and motivated infrastructure support service professional apply today!
For more information please contact Rachelle Delaporte on 08 7071 7273
Please note – all applicant resumes must be submitted in Word format only.
With respect, no recruitment agencies please.Apply for Job