Utilise your innovative and advanced ICT technical support skills to increase efficiencies and troubleshoot infrastructure issues.
About the Company
Workskil Australia is a leading national not-for-profit organisation. We have over 35 proud years supporting Australians to achieve sustained economic and social self-reliance. We do this by providing a range of employment, work experience, disability, youth, Indigenous and health services. Workskil currently delivers services in South Australia, Victoria, New South Wales and Western Australia. We offer a range of employee benefits including a paid day off each month, loyalty leave after 3 years of service and salary packaging options.
Reporting into the ICT Infrastructure Manager, the Infrastructure Engineer will be responsible for providing senior level technical support to the ICT Team and the 700 strong Workskil workforce. To be successful in this role you will have demonstrated experience troubleshooting and resolving high-level system issues, using a wide range of techniques and communication technologies. You will get the opportunity to play an integral role some exciting projects which are focused on enabling the Workskil Australia staff effectively perform their duties nationwide.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Previous experience in a L2/ L3 ICT support role is essential
- Experience supporting a large, complex multi-site organisation will be favourable
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with a culturally diverse range of clients, employers and staff
- Advanced Active Directory and Exchange Management Console skills
- A proactive attitude with the ability to learn new technologies and continuously improve processes
- Strong communication skills to confidently communicate to stakeholders at all levels and location
- Advanced Network Troubleshooting Techniques
- Microsoft MCSE certification
- VMware VCP and Cisco Certifications will be looked upon favourably
- Proven Network Troubleshooting techniques
- Willingness to travel interstate occasionally
- A current Drivers’ License is required
If you are a solution focused professional looking for a role which can offer strong career prospects, then this is the role for you!
For more information please contact Rochelle White or Rachelle Delaporte on 08 7071 7273
Please note – all applicant resumes must be submitted in Word format only.
With respect, no recruitment agencies please.Apply for Job