Play an integral role in the Information Support team and gain experience contributing to an exciting upgrade project.
About the Company
HomeStart believe that affordable home ownership is essential to the health, well-being and ongoing sustainability of our communities. HomeStart’s role, within the framework of government policy, is to provide leadership and innovation in the housing finance sector by enabling more South Australians to fulfil their home ownership dreams. They do this through the provision of innovative housing finance solutions. More importantly, through their core strength – their people.
The Information Management Officer is responsible for providing 1st and 2nd level application support to all Information Management customers of SharePoint / RecordPoint. The role also provides support for the transition from SharePoint / RecordPoint to HomeStart’s new EDRMS. This role will be required to provide user training and support to Information Management customers in Information Management processes.
To be successful in this role you will utilise your excellent customer service and problem-solving capabilities; to ensure HomeStart’s internal team have the support required to deliver effectively on legislative and customer requirements.
- Update permissions and additions, modify libraries and lists; and create new pages in SharePoint
- Transfer and update content within the system & ensure documents are stored in a confidential and secure environment
- Maintenance of the SharePoint/RecordPoint environment
- Support the implementation of the new EDRMS
- Provide recommendations on correct Information Management practices
- Produce records to monitor all SharePoint/RecordPoint issues and escalate high level incidents
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Qualification in Information Management or a related discipline will be looked upon favourably
- Demonstrated experience in Electronic Document and Records Management
- Practical SharePoint administration and configuration experience
- Experience in communicating technical concepts to non-technical team members effectively
- Excellent communication and customer service skills are essential
- The ability to work autonomously and well as within a team
If you are seeking an opportunity to utilise your Information Management skills whilst providing excellent customer service, we would love to hear from you!
For more information please contact Rachelle on 08 7071 7273
Please note – all applicant resumes must be submitted in Word format only.
With respect, no recruitment agencies please.