Seeking a compassionate individual utilise their accounting skills to support the lives of individuals and families by managing their NDIS plans.
Located in Mawson Lakes, the purpose of this role is to support individuals and their families living with a disability by providing ongoing plan management support with the NDIS. The role reports to the Chief Financial Officer, the Individualised Funding Accountant is responsible for processing invoices relating to client services, the payment of these services and assisting in the management of NDIS participant funding.
The successful candidates will have experience as an Accountant or similar role in the NFP or Disability sector or have been exposed to the NDIS.
- Assistance with accounts payable & receivable, including data entry and payment preparation for plan management
- Review and process regular reconciliations for all Balance Sheet accounts
- Negotiation and correspondence with external providers of support
- Host on-boarding meetings with clients regarding Plan Management process
- Reviewing the reconciliation of inter-entity bank accounts with balance confirmation
- Completion of the month-end financial reporting in a timely manner
- Invoicing and reconciliation of contracts, client fees and NDIS funds
- Preparing ad hoc reports as required by CFO
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Relevant qualification in accounting or commerce
- Experience in NDIS and the disability sector will be highly regarded
- Experience/knowledge in management accounting and financial reporting
- Proficient in Xero, Outlook, and Excel
- Ability to work autonomously and within a small team to ensure achievement of goals
- An empathetic individual with a friendly and approachable personality
If you are motivated and passionate with drive to make a meaningful difference in your day to day role then we encourage you to apply today!
For more information please contact Hayley on 7071 7273
Please note – all applicant resumes must be submitted in Word format only.
With respect, no recruitment agencies please.
Apply for Job