- Be part of a Dynamic Digital Transformation Program of work
- 6 month contract opportunity
- Supportive and highly experienced project delivery team
Seize this opportunity to take ownership of the day to day implementation and administration of an existing major program of work.
The Purpose of the role
The Program Coordinator is an integral member of the Digital Transformation team and will be responsible for supporting, directing, organising and controlling a variety of concurrent project activities while working under the guidance of the Group CIO and designated Project Managers.
The Digital Transformation Program of work is supported by robust program management governance and processes which the Program Coordinator will be responsible for administering.
With a great communication style, the Program Coordinator will also be the face of the program for the business, vendors and stakeholders, where regular communication will be a feature of day to day activities.
To be successful in the role the Program Coordinator will need to be conscientious, ambitious, thorough, organised with a passion to see project activities successfully delivering business benefits.
Key roles and responsibilities will be:
- Support and coordinate several project activities concurrently from conception to closure.
- Support the Group CIO and Project Managers across key areas such as: administration, project risk, time management, reporting, scope, resource management and financial management / reporting.
- Communicate effectively with internal stakeholders, external vendor, consultants and the project teams.
- Satisfy all contractual requirements and general business activities associated with the program ensuring project timelines are met.
- Coordinate internal and external project reporting, meetings and associated documentation such as minute taking, agendas etc.
- Project Management when required.
- Other duties as required by the Group CIO.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Previous experience working as a Program /Project Coordinator or similar.
- Experience working iteratively on dynamic projects in a technical environment across multi-functional teams will be highly advantageous.
- Ability to take responsibility and work proactively with limited supervision whilst maintaining transparency and asking for direction as required.
- Ability to keep schedules and reporting up to date on a daily basis, and keep track of the progress of multiple activities and tasks in the program.
- Very good attention to detail and accuracy, ability to relate complex detail to the ‘big picture’.
- Very good people skills – will the ability to manage up and chase staff at all levels for information and status updates.
- Understanding of and competency in using standard project management approaches and templates.
- Sufficient level of technical background to provide a credible support to the program and to accurately evaluate project requirements, risks and issues.
- Conscious, ambitious, through with a positive attitude.
- Superior interpersonal and analytical skills with the ability to manage competing demands.
- Formal Project Management qualifications or equivalent is highly desirable.
If you are a highly skilled and passionate Program Coordinator who is seeking their next career challenge, then we encourage you to apply.
For a confidential conversation please contact Kristie Lewis 08 7071 7273
Please ensure all applications are submitted in WORD format only.
Apply for Job