- Rare Adelaide-based national role located south of the CBD
- Exciting opportunity to work for a growing, national not-for-profit
- Seeking a customer-centric Manager – lead a team & provide support to 700+ users
About the Company
Workskil Australia is a leading national not-for-profit organisation. We have over 35 proud years supporting Australians to achieve sustained economic and social self-reliance. They do this by providing a range of employment, work experience, disability, youth, Indigenous and health services. Workskil currently delivers services in South Australia, Victoria, New South Wales and Western Australia. They offer a range of employee benefits including a paid day off each month, loyalty leave after 3 years of service and salary packaging options.
Reporting into the Chief Information Officer, the ICT Helpdesk Manager will be responsible for leading a team of L1/L2 ICT Support personnel to provide an effective, efficient and customer centric ICT support service to the 700 strong Workskil Australia workforce. To be successful in this role you will have demonstrated leadership experience and a continuous improvement mindset. In order to improve the ICT Helpdesk’s customer profile, you will have experience identifying, implementing, reporting and measuring team KPI’s and associated SLA’s. As an escalation point for the team, it is essential that you have an understanding of troubleshooting and resolving high-level system issues for customers with speed and diplomacy. You will have the opportunity to play an integral role in some exciting projects which are focused on enabling the Workskil Australia staff effectively perform their duties nationwide.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Demonstrated experience managing an ICT Service Desk environment essential
- Experience supporting a large, complex multi-site organisation will be highly regarded
- ICT Technical certifications from key vendors such as Microsoft, Cisco, HP or VMware
- Diploma or Advanced Diploma in a related field
- A proactive attitude with the ability to learn new technologies and continuously improve processes
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with a culturally diverse range of clients, employers and staff
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills to confidently influence stakeholders at all levels and effectively train staff
- Aptitude for problem-solving to produce outcomes for clients, employers and staff
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to produce quality results to time
- Willingness to travel intra and interstate where required
- A current Drivers’ License is required
If you are a solution focused professional looking for a role where you can utilise your process improvement and leadership skills, then this is the role for you!
For more information please contact Angie Geldenhuys on 08 7071 7273
Please note – all applicant resumes must be submitted in Word format only.
With respect, no recruitment agencies please.
Apply for Job