- Seeking a proactive & organised HR professional to join this top SA employer!
- Be part of a strong team culture that is flexible and supportive
- Port Adelaide location, part time (2.5 days), 2-year contract
About the Company
Flinders Port Holdings is South Australia’s leading port services group, and owner of Flinders Ports, Flinders Logistics and Flinders Adelaide Container Terminal – the State’s only container terminal operator. They also provide Hydrographic survey services through HydroSurvey Australia, a division of their ports business, Flinders Ports.
The Group is diverse and are committed to delivering the highest quality port and port related services including pilotage, mooring, launch services, port infrastructure, shipping infrastructure management, land infrastructure management, survey and marine control, stevedoring and logistics operations.
Purpose of the role
The HR Support Officer will be accountable to their team and senior management for the delivery of HR projects and initiatives in alignment with HR strategic goals and objectives. The role operates within a complex and fast paced environment where competing priorities must be managed effectively.
To be successful in this role you will be an experienced and resilient HR professional with demonstrated experience working in reactive blue collar environments. You will have a proven track record interpreting policies and procedures, supporting recruitment services, assisting to onboard new staff, and ensuring HR system data is kept up to date via other administrative duties.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Prior HR Support experience working in logistics, manufacturing, mining, transport or similar.
- Experience supporting injury management and return to work functions.
- Completed tertiary qualifications in Business Administration and/or HR would be highly regarded.
- Previous experience working with the CHRIS21 Human Resources System.
- Experience supporting and managing end to end recruitment projects.
- High level administrative skills and attention to detail when producing complex documents and managing records.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills particularly in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills including an ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external partners.
- Ability to work under pressure, to organise priorities and to meet deadlines.
- Already holding, or able to qualify for, a Maritime Security Identification Card (MSIC)
- Flexibility with working additional hours (up to full time equivalent) to cover leave and peak workloads.
For more information or a confidential discussion please contact Anthony Scholfield from Harrison McMillan on 08 7071 7273.
All resumes to be submitted in Word format if possible.
With respect, no recruitment agencies please.Apply for Job