HR Support Officer
Reporting to the Business Support Manager you will be responsible for assisting this organisation with on-boarding new staff and inductions to ensure compliance needs are met.
- Administer on-boarding / off-boarding process for all staff
- Provide counselling on policies and procedures
- Conduct group and individual Inductions
- Create and implement effective on boarding plans
- Ensure all documentation is maintained and compliant
- Liaise with agency staff and internal/ external Clients daily
- Manage staff timesheets and liaise with Business Support Manager daily
- Provide timely reports and feedback to relevant parties
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Proven experience as HR officer or other HR position
- Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.)
- Ability to work methodically, follow process accurately and work towards strict deadlines
- Able to work collaboratively with a range of stakeholders
- Tech savvy and a fast learner
- A strong team player willing to help others
- Proficient in MS Office
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
For more information please contact Kristie on 08 7071 7273.
Please note – all applicant resumes must be submitted in Word format only.
With respect, no recruitment agencies please.Apply for Job