- Rare part time HR management opportunity
- Salary sacrifice options available
- Permanent role working for a family friendly national organisation
Sourcing a pragmatic, solution focused HR & Quality Manager to support a growing & dynamic business that recognises effort, contribution and commitment.
About the Company
Medvet Science Pty Ltd is a dynamic and successful company specialising in the provision of on-site health and safety services to industry nationally, where profits go to support medical research. Our growing business provides market leading and innovative services in drug and alcohol testing, vaccinations, food, environmental testing, training and medical cost recovery services.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the position will also work closely with the management team and other staff at Medvet Science Pty Ltd. This role will interact with a range of external stakeholders including auditors, industrial advocates, training providers and networking with other Human Resources, Training, Risk and Quality Managers.
This is a great opportunity for a results-driven Human Resources Manager with extensive experience in a HR and Quality leadership role to become an integral part of our growing national company specialising in the provision of health and safety products and professional services in public hospitals.
You will have the opportunity to be responsible for the HR and Quality function whilst providing leadership and professional HR advice to the Executive Management team and broader organisation. This is a critical role with diverse responsibilities, covering the broad spectrum of Generalist HR, Recruitment, Performance Management, Industrial Relations, WHS and Injury Management, Training and Quality System Management.
- Manage the national recruitment of staff
- Knowledge of employment legislation, Awards and Enterprise Agreements and experience in enterprise bargaining and workforce reform.
- Preparation and updates of Employment contracts
- Policy development & implementation
- Provide sound HR legislative advice and problem solve on operational and strategic organisational issues
- Demonstrates strong knowledge of Risk Management and Quality Improvement Australian Standards.
- Manage training and development programs
- Administer performance remuneration & benefits
- Management of workers compensation claims and RTW
- Coordinate continuous improvement of the Quality Management System
- Ensure quality objectives are set for measuring the performance of the QMS
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Degree qualification in a related field
- Has extensive experience in a Human Resources leadership role
- Knowledge of risk management and Quality Improvement Standards
- Able to facilitate positive working relationships throughout the business
- Displays strong leadership and management skills
- Well developed interpersonal skills and a mature outlook
- Displays an excellent eye for detail and has well developed analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills and the ability to manage relationships across the company
- Experience in Business Improvement, internal audit & reporting functions (desirable)
For more information please contact Hayley Williger on 08 7071 7273
Press apply now to submit your application