About the Company
SACARE is a leading Disability Service Provider in South Australia and is experiencing its most exciting period of growth in the company’s 25+ years of operations. We now have over 450 staff and are continuing to grow in a time of change within the disability industry. SACARE is not your typical service provider and we pride ourselves on thinking differently in our service delivery and as an employer of choice.
Located in Broadview, SACARE has a close knit, dynamic and hardworking team that has reached a point in their growth where they need a Human Resources Manager with the talent to contribute to their continued success.
Reporting to the CEO, this role will be responsible for overseeing a team of experienced HR professionals and contributing to the strategy of attracting and retaining staff to support the continued growth and development of this SA based organisation.
Not only will the ideal candidate contribute to and drive the workplace culture they will bring a positive yet empathetic approach to supporting a safe and sustainable workplace.
- Manage and oversee Human Resources team
- Develop and implement methods of improving recruitment of new employees
- Oversee all Return to Work processes including liaison with workers compensation insurer
- Continue to develop and implement the staff value proposition
- Oversee staff appraisals and performance assessment processes with the assistance of divisional managers for all areas of the SACARE Group
- Advise and assist people managers on employee related issues
- Identify areas of development for employees and implement development plans
- Actively manage all direct reports and provide on-going coaching and development to raise the overall performance of the division and maximise each staff members potential
- Accountable for ensuring relevance and effectiveness of quality management system as part of the Executive Management Team
- Develop strategies to improve systems, processes and policies which provide benefit to the business
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Demonstrated experience with managing volume recruitment processes
- Proven experience in similar leadership role
- Knowledge of employment legislation, Awards and Enterprise Agreements
- Leadership and management skills in performance measurement and management, networking and delegation
- Outstanding interpersonal communication and written skills including the ability to evaluate conflict situations and implement conciliatory procedures when appropriate
- Experience with the development of innovative policies, strategies and options to address compliance risks and issues
- Skilled in working autonomously, whilst effectively communicating ideas, feedback and policy to other stakeholders in the business
- Excellent organisation, planning and time management skills
- Intermediate to advanced level of Microsoft suite of products
Candidates from a community services, healthcare or government background are strongly encouraged to apply.
For more information please contact Hayley Williger on 08 7071 7273
Please note – all applicant resumes must be submitted in Word format only.
With respect, no recruitment agencies please.
Apply for Job