Bring creativity, innovation and fresh ideas to play an integral role assisting Chamonix to best leverage their strengths in the market.
About the Company
Chamonix is a fresh technology service business which is experiencing outstanding growth outcomes through creative delivery and responsive business applications. In working across significant business enterprise and government departments, their success is based upon their sharp, passionate and intelligent approach to service delivery and implementation, constantly exceeding expectations in creative information systems.
The Purpose of the Position
An opportunity has become available to work with a well-known IT consultancy which has a strong reach across both South Australia and interstate. Reporting into the State Manager this dynamic role will be ideal for a recent graduate who is driven to take ownership and contribute fresh ideas working with both internal staff and customers.
- Assist with internal presentations, including building persona based presentations
- Work with staff and customers to explore interface design and website layouts
- Graphic design of marketing materials for print and online mediums
- Prototype designs and wireframes for web sites and applications
- Assist in the brand creation/ graphic design for clients in varying industries/ sectors as required
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Proven experience in a graphic design role is preferred
- Web development experience would be looked upon favourably
- Design experience including working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Advanced knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Understanding and interest in web design/ UI/ UX design
- Experience video editing would be highly advantageous
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively within a small team
- Innovative and creative thinking with the ability to contribute fresh ideas
- Self-driven with the ability to autonomously drive projects to meet strict deadlines
- Analytical with a flair for creative problem solving
- Tertiary qualifications in Graphic Design or Visual Communications
If what you have read resonates with you and you have the skills and experience to fulfil this role, then we encourage you to apply today!
With respect, no recruitment agencies please.
Please submit resumes and your portfolio in PDF for review. Please email your portfolio to email@example.com
For more information please contact Rochelle White 08 7071 7273.
Apply for Job