Seeking a strong and politically savvy leader to join the Senior Leadership Team, and drive and implement strategic goals for the organisation.
About the Company
Set within beautiful grounds in the seaside suburb of Hove, Alwyndor delivers on-site Residential Living and Outreach Community Home Support and Healthy Living. They support older adults to live active and healthy lives, with grace, dignity and purpose, in a vibrant, healthy and inclusive community.
Reporting directly through to the CEO of the City of Holdfast Bay and joining a high performing Senior Leadership Team, the General Manager of Alwyndor will be responsible for the leadership, development and management of the residential, community and therapy services.
This role requires a senior level individual with a passion for aged care and supporting the community. It is a challenging yet rewarding opportunity to support change and continue to provide sustainable high-quality level of care.
To be successful you will have extensive experience working in a General Management or Senior Management capacity and positively influencing change within the business. The successful candidate will be managing a number of stakeholders including consultation with the Alwyndor Management Committee, the Senior Leadership team and elected members of local government. You will also possess a passion and determination to ensure that the reputation of aged care is restored by ensuring the highest level of care.
If successful your key responsibility will be to lead, develop and manage Alwyndor to fulfil strategic and business objectives. Please see below the key selection criteria for the position:
- Demonstrated experience in a similar Senior Executive position within an aged care or community services background
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement skills with experience leading change
- Experience with facilitating accreditation processes
- Proven success in leading diverse teams to achieve planned outcomes
- Experience managing a large budget and value-driven financial outcomes is essential
- Excellent track record of managing and delivering accreditation processes
- Demonstrated resource management skills are required
- Knowledge and understanding of legislation, guidelines and standards as well as experience within state or local Government would be advantageous
- Advanced strategic planning and business transformation experience always promoting integrity and best practice across the division
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills with the ability to skilfully negotiate, influence and motivate individuals
- A tertiary qualification in Community Services, Business Management or any other related field is essential
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to make a real difference to Alwyndor and the City of Holdfast Bay Community.
For more information please contact Hayley Williger on 08 7071 7273.
Please note – all applicant resumes must be submitted in Word format only.
With respect, no recruitment agencies please.
Apply for Job