Seeking a charismatic leader to join a passionate Senior Leadership Team, be the face of this organisation and proactively ensure strategic goals are met.
About the Company
Set within beautiful grounds in the seaside suburb of Hove, Alwyndor delivers on-site Residential Living and outreach community Home Support and Healthy Living. They support older adults to live active and healthy lives, with grace, dignity and purpose, in a vibrant, healthy and inclusive community.
Reporting directly through to the CEO of City of Holdfast Bay and joining a high performing Senior Leadership Team, the General Manager of Alwyndor will be responsible for the leadership, development and management of the residential, community and therapy services.
To be successful you will have broad General Management experience with the ability to proactively engage with and provide high quality advice to the Alwyndor Management Committee, the Senior Leadership Team and elected members.
A politically savvy individual with a genuine reputation and the ability to deliver above and beyond the norm, this role will provide the opportunity to create and support change whilst continuing to provide a sustainable high-quality level of care.
Your key responsibility will be to lead, develop and manage Alwyndor to fulfil strategic and business objectives. Please see below the key selection criteria for the position:
- Demonstrated experience in a similar Senior Executive position
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement skills with experience leading change
- Proven success in leading diverse teams to achieve planned outcomes
- Experience managing a large budget and value-driven financial outcomes is essential
- Excellent track record of managing and delivering accreditation processes
- Demonstrated resource management skills are required
- Knowledge and understanding of legislation, guidelines and standards as well as experience within state or local Government would be advantageous
- General Management experience preferably within an aged care background or small to mid-tier environment
- Advanced strategic planning and business transformation experience always promoting integrity and best practice across the division
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills with the ability to skilfully negotiate, influence and motivate individuals
- A tertiary qualification in Community Services, Business Management or any other related field is essential
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to make a real difference to the City of Holdfast Bay Community.
Applications close COB Wednesday 23rd of January 2019.
For more information please contact Hayley Williger on 08 7071 7273.
Please note – all applicant resumes must be submitted in Word format only.
With respect, no recruitment agencies please.
Apply for Job