- Make the role your own in this friendly, customer focused team
- 12 month contract, full time role, southern suburbs location
- Take the next step in your finance & accounting career
Use your strong finance skills in this varied role which includes processing, taxation, capital expenditure & CWIP reporting & fixed asset register.
About the role
Our client has an opportunity for a Fixed Asset Accountant to join their team in role which is there to be truly made your own. Manage your own workload in this unique opportunity.
Key responsibilities include
- Maintain the fixed asset records
- Month end processing of fixed asset movements to the fixed asset register.
- General Ledger reporting and reconciliation
- Monthly global depreciation calculations
- Administer the capital expenditure approval process
- Maintain the register of approved capital expenditure
- Prepare the capital expenditure cash flow budgets
- Prepare capital gains tax calculations
- Prepare fixed asset disclosures for the annual income tax return
- Prepare reporting entities’ fixed asset notes for the financial statements
- Monitor compliance with IFRS accounting
- Prepare reconciliations and reports for fixed asset movements
Desired skills and experience
- Degree in Accounting, or, Business majoring in Accounting (Desirable, but not essential)
- Advanced excel skills (Essential)
- Experience working in the fixed asset field (Desirable)
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving ability
- Ability to multi task and effectively manage your own workflow
- Team player with a proactive approach
There is training available for the right person, so if you feel you have strong transferable skills in these areas, then we would love to hear from you.
For more information please contact Kirby Crawford on 08 7071 7273.
Please note – all applicant resumes must be submitted in Word format only.
Apply for Job