- Use your strategy interpretation skills to support a Senior Financial Planner
- Exciting role for a tech-savvy and motivated individual
- Work for a company with a great culture who supports their employees
Fantastic opportunity for a budding financial services professional looking for their next exciting role. Apply today!
About the Company
Rowe Partners Financial Planning is a new, busy and growing division of Rowe Partners Accountants, a successful mid-tier South Australian accounting practice est. in 1989. They are client centered and forward-thinking, always seeking to provide clients with the highest standard of service and advice.
Rowe Partners employs over 45 staff in offices located at Port Augusta, Port Pirie, Modbury and Murray Bridge. They aim to provide clients with a comprehensive range of financial in-house services and expertise. Identifying a need to expand their offering to meet growing client demand saw the launch of Rowe Partners Financial Planning. They have teamed up with GPS Wealth Ltd, one of Australia’s leading Financial Services providers and who are not owned by any large financial institution, to significantly raise the bar in financial planning services.
This challenging and rewarding role will suit a driven individual seeking a career in financial services, not just a job. Rowe Partners expect that through your help to grow the business, this role and responsibilities will expand.
The Financial Planning Assistant will be mentored by a highly experienced, Senior Financial Planner. If successful you will work with the Senior Financial Planner and Accounting team to deliver exceptional services and develop strategic financial plans designed to help clients meet their financial objectives.
About the Person
To be successful in this role you will bring your eagerness to learn, grow and succeed, coupled with previous experience in the advice delivery process within a Financial Planning firm. You will be working closely with a Senior Financial Planner, but you will also have the ability to work autonomously.
- Interpret strategy notes to prepare submission to paraplanners
- Prepare insurance quotes and ability to research and analyse financial products including superannuation, investment and insurances
- Monitor work to ensure compliance and regulatory obligations are met
- Pre-populating client forms, executing transactions and maintaining client records
- Liaise with a range of internal and external service providers
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Demonstrated experience in the advice delivery process within a Financial Planning firm
- Solid technical knowledge of financial planning strategies
- An in-depth knowledge of XPLAN, common financial services software and MS Office
- Ability to pick up new technologies quickly
- Qualifications (or studying) in Financial Planning will be beneficial
- A strong understanding of workflows, time management and prioritisation
- Attention to detail and excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
Culture of the business:
Rowe Partners have a dedicated team around South Australia who are focused on delivering the best service to their clients. They have a collaborative culture and have a great emphasis on employee training and flexible working arrangements.
For more information please contact Rachelle on 08 7071 7273
Please note – all applicant resumes must be submitted in Word format only.
With respect, no recruitment agencies please.Apply for Job