About the Company:
Balance Home Services, established in 1968, is an ever-growing disability care organisation providing home-based services for adults and children with disability as an NDIS provider. Balance Home Services takes great pride in the services they provide for clients with or without disability, from birth through to end of life. Together with high-quality care services, they also provide domestic cleaning and gardening services.
Due to rapid growth of the organisation, Balance Home Services is seeking an experienced Finance Officer.
The role of the Finance Officer is to provide assistance and support to the Managing Director of Balance Home Services by undertaking responsibilities and functions as required in relation to the daily business activities of our in-home care organisation
- ensure that all field staff banking, tax and superannuation details are entered into TRACCS/MYOB correctly
- Assist with ensuring that payroll is processed with minimal outstanding bookings
- Entering pay adjustments in MYOB
- Processing pay adjustments and errors
- Sending invoices by post or email as requested
- Uploading NDIS bookings to the portal for payment
- Process PISA credit card payments and send receipts following payment of invoices and credit card transactions if required
- Remitting payments to the correct invoice and sending receipts if required
- Chase up outstanding invoices by a process of email followed up with phone calls to ensure invoices are paid in a timely manner
- Amending incorrect invoices and ensuring that they are sent to the correct debtor
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- high level finance, administrative, organisational and time management skills and experience
- minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a finance role
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with clients and third-party providers and provide a high-quality service
- Skills and knowledge in relation to invoicing, payment of accounts and relevant financial matters of the business.
If you have the skills and experience required for this role and are looking for a challenging opportunity supporting a dynamic and friendly team, we encourage you to apply.
For more information please contact Alex Clarke on 08 7071 7273
Please note – all applicant resumes must be submitted in Word format only.
With respect, no recruitment agencies please.