- Leading South Australian Not for Profit doing great work in the community!
- Full time temp role, 6 – 12 weeks, with view for extension or permanency
- Inner Southern suburbs location, onsite parking, immediate start!
Due to recent growth within their Finance team this respected South Australian organisation is seeking to bring on an experienced Finance Officer. Reporting to the Finance Team Leader this role will be responsible for a variety of tasks in Accounts Payable & Receivable, reconciliations, invoicing, as well as general customer service and administration.
To be successful in this role you will have prior experience in a similar role delivering AR/AP and financial reporting functions as well as have strong stakeholder engagement and customer service skills. You will be highly organised, capable of meeting deadlines, and able to work autonomously as well as a contributing member of a team.
- Process incoming invoices and reconcile, review and input petty cash transactions for various sites.
- Administer end of month credit card procedures and review and process employee expense reimbursement claims.
- Perform daily bank reconciliations of the main operating account.
- Contact aged debtors to request payment and set payment terms if required.
- Provide backup to Reception and Finance Team members if required.
- Prepare and issue invoices on behalf of the company.
- High volume data entry and other administrative ad hoc tasks as required.
Required Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Prior demonstrated experience in a similar AP/AR role providing financial support services in a busy team environment.
- Previous experience using Sage ERP 300 system or ACCPAC.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing and entering financial information.
- Strong numeracy skills and data entry abilities.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills including an ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external partners.
- Ability to work under pressure, to organise priorities and to meet deadlines.
For more information please contact Harrison McMillan on 08 7071 7273
Please note – all applicant resumes must be submitted in Word format only.
With respect, no recruitment agencies pleaseApply for Job