- If you have AP and/or AR experience we want to hear from you!
- Full time temp role, 6 months, with view for extension or permanency
- Immediate start!
Due to recent growth within their Finance team this respected South Australian organisation is seeking to bring on an experienced Finance Officer. You will be responsible for a variety of tasks in Accounts Payable (AP) & Accounts Receivable (AR), reconciliations, invoicing, as well as general customer service and administration.
To be successful in this role you will have prior experience in a similar role delivering AR/AP and financial reporting functions as well as strong stakeholder engagement and customer service skills. You will be highly organised, capable of meeting deadlines, and able to work autonomously as well as being a contributing member of a team.
- Process incoming invoices and reconcile, review and input various financial transactions
- Bank reconciliations
- Prepare, process and issue invoices on behalf of the company
- General accounting support to the Finance Team
Required Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Prior demonstrated experience in a similar an AP/AR role providing financial support services in a busy team environment
- Previous experience using TechnologyOne advantageous (although not essential)
- Demonstrated ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing and entering financial information
- Strong numeracy skills and data entry abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including an ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external partners
- Ability to work under pressure, to organise priorities and to meet deadlines
For more information please contact Kirby at Harrison McMillan on 08 7071 7273.
Please note – all applicant resumes must be submitted in Word format only.
With respect, no recruitment agencies please.Apply for Job