The Finance & Administration Officer will be responsible for providing high quality financial and administrative support. The key outcome of this role is to ensure financial and administrative data is processed accurately and efficiently whilst ensuring customers and suppliers are supported with a high level of customer service.
About the person
To join this supportive work environment, you must have a customer focused attitude, be a team player and have a keen eye for detail. You will be experienced with accounts payable, accounts receivable and administration.
- Match and reconcile invoices to quotes and supplier statements.
- Preparing and processing invoices and supplier payments on a weekly basis for sign off.
- High volume of matching and reconciling of sales dockets and entering sales transactions into the ERP.
- Preparing and maintaining bank reconciliations.
- Review payroll timecards for accuracy and authorisation.
- Provide administrative support to the broader finance team and General Manager.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Working knowledge of AP/AR principles, practices and regulations
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- MS Office with advanced skills in Excel, an advantage
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be effective in time management
- Cert IV in Accounting desirable
For more information please contact Joanne Murtagh on 08 7071 7273
Please note – all applicant resumes must be submitted in Word format only.
With respect, no recruitment agencies please.