The role of the Finance & Administration Manager is to provide high quality financial support to the business. The key outcome of this role is ensuring both internal finance processes are delivered accurately and on a timely basis, and external business reporting requirements and compliance requirements are met.
About the Person
We are seeking motivated applicants who strive for increased accountability with a continuous improvement mindset. You must have strong leadership capabilities and willingness to work collaboratively towards the company’s goal.
- Provide effective leadership and support to the Finance and Administration team
- Monitor team performance and allocate workload to ensure deadlines are met
- Financial monitoring and reporting, ensuring timely and accurate delivery of financial reporting, budgeting, fixed asset accounting, lease register, BAS and FBT
- Managing compliance with all relevant regulatory authority
- Liaise and communicate with customers as needed
- Promote a safety culture and ensure all safety policies and procedures are adhered to
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Accounting Degree Qualifications
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in a commercial or manufacturing background
- Effective skills to lead, motivate and manage a team
- Highly developed organisational skills, with demonstrated ability to set tasks and meet deadlines
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Suite with advanced Excel skills
- Strong and confident communication skills with all stakeholders
For more information please contact Joanne Murtagh on 08 7071 7273
Please note – all applicant resumes must be submitted in Word format only.
With respect, no recruitment agencies please.