About the Company:
Balance Home Services is a family owned and operated South Australian home care organisation. Providing a range of home-based services including disability care, aged care, palliative care, dementia care, childcare, domestic cleaning and home maintenance services.
Opportunity for an energetic and confident Recruitment Officer to directly assist and support the Managing Director and Coordinators of Balance Home Services.
The Recruitment Officer will be responsible for executing and delivering in the recruitment of field staff for all sections of the business. By providing recruitment services, the successful Recruitment Officer will ensure that all new field staff meet all eligibility requirements necessary for their respective role/booking.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Proven experience in a high-volume recruitment role, either internal or agency
- Demonstrated experience delivering end to end recruitment assignments & an ability to work with a large range of candidates
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Possess great attention to detail and the ability to plan and prioritize
- High sense of urgency and speed of delivery, without compromising on quality
- Possess the ability to communicate effectively and professionally with clients, field staff and office staff
For more information please contact Alex Clarke on 08 7071 7273
Please note – all applicant resumes must be submitted in Word format only.
With respect, no recruitment agencies please.