About the Company
Carers SA is a member-based community organisation established in 1990 by a ‘grass roots’ movement of family carers, to represent their interests and needs whilst being ‘the voice’ of family carers in South Australia. Carers SA is governed by a Board of Directors, the majority of whom have experience as a family carer.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) this vital role will provide strategic people and change expertise to identify opportunities for efficiencies across all Carers SA programs. This position will play an integral role in advising and developing a workforce planning framework to ensure the right skills mix, succession plan and career pathways are in place for Carers SA to transition to the Integrated Carer Support Service.
The position will join the Executive Management Group (EMG) and will contribute to the development and management of Carers SA’s strategy, direction and people.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Demonstrated experience managing change projects which have required extensive business process analysis and HR understanding
- Not for profit sector experience within disability, mental health and/or the aged care sector is desirable
- Experienced in developing and implementing a workforce planning framework
- Proven experience in change management methodologies and the delivery of efficiency projects
- Advanced strategic planning skills with the ability to plan, set and implement key strategies
- Ability to use initiative and resolve complex issues across a wide audience
- Outstanding leadership skills and communication skills coupled with the ability to engage others, influence and negotiate with key stakeholders
- Tertiary or post graduate qualifications in Human Resource Management, Change Management and/or Business Management or equivalent years of experience is highly advantageous
- Positive, proactive and goal-focused
- Willingness to commit to occasional intra and interstate travel
- A current drivers’ license and DCSI clearance is essential
If you are looking for a challenging and business critical project which will require your expertise across business, people and change, then we want to hear from you today!
For further information or a confidential discussion please contact Rochelle White on 08 7071 7273.
Please note – all applicant resumes must be submitted in Word format only.
With respect, no recruitment agencies please.
Apply for Job