Administrative opportunity for a self-motivated individual looking to break into a career in a business that supports growth and opportunity.
Working to provide high level support to the senior leadership team in an organisation that prides itself on its high standards.
Suited to a proactive and driven individual with a “can do” attitude. You will hit the ground running and pride yourself on your ability to go above and beyond to ensure the business objectives are met. Working with both a virtual and onsite team, this role will involve providing a high quality and efficient support service to key stakeholders.
- Develop effective administrative systems and procedures
- Manage Executive and Management meeting schedules
- Responsible for meeting preparation, minute taking and actions follow up
- Event coordination and management
- Diary and Calendar management
- Arrange travel both Domestic and International
- Meeting scheduling and logistics, including catering and meeting room reservations
- Data entry in multiple databases
- Assistance with Event Management coordination and logistics
- Document management, including document creation, editing, proof reading as examples
- General office duties, ordering supplies, arranging cleaners etc.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Demonstrated experience working within an administration / support role
- Excellent organisation skills and the ability to multi-task
- A polished communicator with both excellent written and oral communications skills and an ability to work with a broad range of stakeholders, senior executives and clients
- Ability to provide a professional yet personal demeanor
- Advanced in MS Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint) and MS Outlook
- The ability to work effectively across borders and virtually
- The ability to flex to hours worked, tasks undertaken, people supported, customer and business needs
- Ability to travel both interstate and international
For more information please contact Eleanor on 08 7071 7273
Please note – all applicant resumes must be submitted in Word format only.
With respect, no recruitment agencies please.
Apply for Job