Excellent opportunity for a high level executive administration role supporting a busy Managing Director and his Executive team.
Poynter Hargraves are a well-established National Financial Planning practice who have a team that is engaged and committed to their work which is reflected in its culture. The Managing Director and his Executive team are now seeking an experience Executive Assistant to provide high level support at their Head Office in Adelaide.
The Executive Assistant to the Managing Director is a full-time position that is responsible for providing exceptional, ethical and professional secretarial and administrative support. Suited to a mature minded professional who has proven experience providing high level support both professionally and personally to the Managing Director, effectively coordinating his time to enable him to meet the significant demands of his position. To be successful in this position you will have good attention to detail and the ability to work autonomously, as well as timely and superior customer service to top tier clients on behalf of the Managing Director.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Previous experience in Financial Services or Professional Services preferred
- Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Intermediate to Advanced level of MS Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent analytical, organisation and time management and prioritising skills
- Proven experience with HR support (new starters onboarding, induction)
- 5 + years’ experience in a traditional EA/PA role
- Ability to self-manage and high-level attention to detail
- Ability to travel interstate with MD when required.
- Confident and professional phone manner
For more information please contact Eleanor on 08 7071 7273
Please note – all applicant resumes must be submitted in Word format only.
With respect, no recruitment agencies please.
Apply for Job