With a strong international presence this high-tech company are a leader in their field. There is now an opportunity for an experienced Mechanical Assembler in a hands-on role in the workshop building simulators.
- Assembling and testing electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, and apparatus
- Constructing and fabricating parts, using hand tools and specifications
- Reading and interpreting electrical and electronic diagrams, and schematics
- Rework and/or repair assembled equipment and products according to engineering specification changes
- Perform all work in accordance with quality standards and established safety procedures
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Completion of an electrical apprenticeship or Electrical, Technical, or related degree
- At least 2 years’ experience as an Electrical Technician
- Good communication skills
- Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly
- High attention to detail and self-motivation skills
- Experience operating hand and power tools, soldering and fault-testing equipment
For more information please contact Kristie Lewis on 08 7071 7273
Please note – all applicant resumes must be submitted in Word format only.
With respect, no recruitment agencies please.