Unique opportunity for an experienced Document Controller in a thriving & innovative Executive Architectural firm working across multiple large-scale projects
About the Role
A leading provider of fully integrated, construction documentation services is seeking a Document Controller to join their NSW based team. Reporting directly to the Project Director you will be responsible for the control, monitoring, maintenance and storage of all documentation relevant to each project. In this role you will also be responsible for the distribution of all documents to relevant clients and team members in a timely manner.
- Accurately distribute, respond and record all correspondence using Aconex
- Upload / download key milestones and documents to both clients and the team within Aconex
- Support the team with all maintenance and control of project documentation
- Ensure the smooth flow of information and documents
- Create revision stacks by slip sheeting and updating latest versions of documents using Bluebeam
- Effectively manage your time to meet multiple deadlines
- Ensure documents are stored in a confidential and secure environment
- Assist Project Directors and Architects with Ad-hoc and periodic internal and external reporting requirements
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Previous experience working as a Document Controller in the Construction, Engineering or Design industry
- Demonstrated ability using Aconex and Bluebeam
- Experience with slip sheeting in Bluebeam
- Experience in archiving, project records and documentation
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and resourceful
- Ability to multi-task and competent working alongside multiple stakeholders
- Ability to work collaboratively and cohesively in a team environment
To be successful in this role you will utilise your excellent Aconex skills, customer service and problem-solving capabilities; to ensure the internal team have the support required to deliver effectively on projects and customer requirements.
For more information please contact Mariah Gallomarino on 08 7071 7273
Please note – all applicant resumes must be submitted in Word format only.
With respect, no recruitment agencies please.