Seeking a motivated and organised administrative professional with a can-do attitude. If this sounds like you, apply today!
About Quality Livestock
Quality Livestock comprises a number of well-respected livestock agents who continue to enjoy strong relationships with many producer clients. The Quality Livestock team includes some of the most experienced “stockies’’ in the industry right through to young, energetic livestock marketing professionals.
Agents are located on Eyre Peninsula, Yorke Peninsula, Kangaroo Island and in the Lower, Mid and Upper North, as well as in the Mallee and Riverland in SA.
You will be responsible for operational administration support including: communication with key stakeholders, processing sales, coordinating bookings for events and maintaining client records. You will provide exceptional customer service and maintain a positive working relationship with all contacts. You will have the opportunity to work very closely with the South Australian team in a flexible working environment.
- Process both Dublin Cattle and Sheep and Mt Compass Cattle Markets
- Build and maintain effective relationships with clients
- Maintain client records within an established sales CRM
- Provide administration to staff and clients when required
- Coordinate bookings for upcoming sales markets and other sales events
- Enter and process: private sales, Ram sales and clearing sales
- Communicate efficiently with suppliers, clients, livestock representatives and agents
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Previous experience in an administration and data processing role will be highly regarded
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills required
- Ability to remain calm in challenging situations and deal with changing priorities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously under limited direction
- High attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Exposure and understanding of Workplace Health and Safety policies and procedures
If you’re a positive administration professional with a can-do attitude, then this is the role for you!
For more information please contact Rachelle Delaporte on 08 7071 7273
Please note – all applicant resumes must be submitted in Word format only.
With respect, no recruitment agencies please.
Apply for Job