These Data Engineers will be responsible for developing and managing solutions as part of the Engineering team and will operate in Cloud and On-Premise platforms with databases, data rich applications, networking, storage, servers and security. The role supports the data engineering function with delivery focused customer service and assistance in managing data, data quality, developing and implementing automation frameworks (ie, ETL), master data, machine learning, and performant data pipelines. The role will also support acquisition of data from across government, stakeholders and the public domain.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- A degree in Data Engineering, Technology, Mathematics, Statistics, Science or other similar discipline
- Previous experience in Data Engineering or Software Engineering.
- Knowledge and proven experience in databasing e.g. SSIS, SQL, ETL, Python and other data platform tools and technologies.
- Understanding of key data engineering and warehousing techniques and methodologies
- Applied knowledge in software/database development lifecycles
- Proven ability to communicate complex concepts and results in plain language.
- Understanding and experience with database and web application technologies.
- Be passionate and self-driven to learn and deliver solutions.
Please note a process to obtain an NV1 Defense Clearance will be a mandatory requirement for this role.
For more information please contact Claire Pennington on 08 7071 7273.
Please note – all applicant resumes must be submitted in Word format only.
With respect, no recruitment agencies please.