As the largest non-government provider of cancer research funds in South Australia, Cancer Council SA undertakes three important aspects of cancer control — research, prevention and support for people with cancer, their families and friends. With ambitious plans and a clear strategy to achieve its vision and mission, entering an exciting period of organisational growth, development and revenue diversification.
Reporting directly to the Manager, Information Systems & Security you will primarily be responsible for the delivery of sound and sustainable reporting and analytics from the Salesforce CRM and SQL databases. The role is responsible for the day to day administration and management of the organisations core databases including Salesforce (CRM), RMS (Accommodations) and Finance1 (Finance) databases and produce SQL query data exports to user needs specifications, maintaining data integrity and information system performance.
The successful candidate will have strong problem-solving skills and the ability to confidently communicate across all areas of the business to identify the most streamlined and proficient way of collating and presenting data to support business needs.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Prior experience working as a Data Analyst, Database developer or similar.
- Experience in SQL including experience in SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) & SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
- Experience with using, maintaining and administering a SQL Server database.
- The ability to write queries, develop reports and extract data from various databases.
- Experience enabling data movements between data sources and data warehouse.
- Data Warehouse design and development from a range of data sources.
- Ability to work in both a team environment and independently.
- Concise and clear documentation skills.
- Experience in Salesforce (CRM) (Desirable)
For more information please contact Hayley Williger on 08 7071 7273.
Please note – all applicant resumes must be submitted in Word format only.
With respect, no recruitment agencies please.